martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

Hey!

*Note: this blog is being used for my level 6 english practice

Hey, what's up? my name is Cesar Rondon. I'm 18 years old and I'm studying electronics engineering at URBE. I was born in Maracaibo but I live in Cabimas. I'm in level 6 of URBE ESL Program. My favorite subjects are Circuits and English.

Music is my life. I'm a part-time musician and composer. I'm in charge of the bass and the backup vocals in a band called Takicardia. I also like to go out, spend some time on the pc, watch tv, read books or magazines, write, play tennis or soccer and some other things that I might be forbidding (:

I don't like reggaeton, the cruelty against animals, the war and other things that hurt the world slowly.

My dream is to be all that I can be in this life. Besides my career, I would like to take the music seriously. Maybe that's one of my biggest dreams: to be successful with my band and take the music as my job. Anyway, I'll probably look for a job after I graduate, because that could give me a support overall.

About english, I love to learn new languages. I also speak a little bit of Italian, but I'm better with English. I've been practicing since I was a kid because my father lived almost a year in Boston. Right now, my english is not perfect but I hope that I can improve it.

Well, I'll post a new entry soon. See ya!

No hay comentarios: